1. The PDSN website and database is operated and maintained by Moana Research (5GS Ltd.). We (Moana Research) collect personal information from you, including information about your name, contact information, organisation, job title, and how you found out about the Pacific Data Sovereignty Network (PDSN).
2. We collect your personal information in order to keep you up to date regarding developments in the Pacific data sovereignty space, about our work in this space, and about relevant issues that might affect you or your organisation. We may also use this information to contact you and ask for feedback/input in order to support us in our advocacy role and to inform where and how we promote the PDSN.
3. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information about your organisation or role, we’ll be less able to tailor the information we provide and/or may contact you seeking feedback/input about topics that are not relevant to you. If you choose not to enter information regarding how you learned about the PDSN this may impact our internal decisions regarding when and how we promote the PDSN.
4. Your information will be stored indefinitely by Moana Research on the secure Moana Research network. This network is private, protected by SSO protocol with dual authentication, and is accessible only to Staff of Moana Research and their approved contractors. Besides Moana Research staff and approved contractors, the information you have provided may be shared with members of the PDSN committee. This will only take place where necessary to carry out the activities described in paragraph two.
5. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.